Wedge Anchor BZ plus
Due to its high performance as well as its easy and quick installation, the wedge anchor BZ plus with European Technical Assessment can be used for a wide variety of applications. The long thread length and two approved anchoring depths allow the BZ plus wedge anchor greater flexibility of use. The option for reduced anchoring depth saves time during drilling and reduces the installation effort. Using a suction drill also eliminates the need for blowing out the drilled hole.
The wedge anchors BZ plus M8 - M20 are also approved for use under seismic loading C1 and C2 up to an anchor length of 210 mm1). By using the new VS filling washer, the permissible seismic loads can be increased even further.
The sherardized wedge anchor BZ plus sh version with a zinc thickness of more than 40 μm offers increased corrosion protection compared to zinc electroplating.
For timber construction, the BZ-UH-plus version is available packaged with the washer DIN EN ISO 7094 (DIN 440).
- Approved for use in cracked and non-cracked concrete (Option 1)
- Approved for seismic loads, performance categories C1 and C2 (M8 to M20, maximum anchor length 210 mm)
- Approved for use under fire exposure. Fire resistance ratings R30–R120
- Suitable for use in compression resistant natural stone (without approval)
- Two effective anchorage depths for greater flexibility (M8 to M16, maximum anchor length 210 mm)
- Anchoring with shorter effective anchorage depth reduces drilling and installation time.
- Anchoring with the standard effective anchorage depth is suitable for the highest load limits
- Particularly cost effective: the short “s” versions with only one effective anchorage depth in the sizes M8 to M16
- Suitable for surface, through, and stand-off fastening
- Suitable for sprinkler system installations complying with VdS requirements
- FM approval for the installation of sprinkler systems (M10 to M16)
- Shock approval by the Swiss Federal Office for Civil Protection
Medium to heavy duty anchoring in cracked and non-cracked concrete: Steel beams, base plates, channels, tracks, wood structures.
1)Only standard anchorage depth