Suction drill SB
The drill, which sucks off the drilling dust immediately when drilling!
The innovative MKT suction drill SB combines two steps in one: It drills and sucks off the drilling dust directly as it is created in the drill-hole. This significantly reduces dirt, as well as dust in the respiratory tract.
For many MKT heavy-load anchors and chemical anchor systems an additional, conventional borehole cleaning can be omitted, as this is already regulated by the corresponding ETA. This reduces the effort and saves a lot of time during installation.
The robust design of the MKT suction drills with extra large suction holes on the drill head, allows long service cycles with reliable suction of the drilling dust. The MKT suction drills are equipped with a 38 mm suction pipe connection and are available for SDS-plus and SDS-max chucks. This makes them flexible to use with SDS hammer drills and commercially available construction vacuum cleaners.
MKT suction drills are subsidized by BG Bau with 50% of the acquisition costs to a maximum of 200 Euro. (Link for further information).
- 98% less dust than conventional drilling
- Permissible for use with MKT heavy load anchors and chemical anchor systems, the additional cleaning of the drill-hole can be omitted, as far as this is regulated in the ETA.
- Easy handling; simply insert into a hammer drill and connect to a vacuum cleaner.
- Extra large suction holes for fast drilling progress and reliable extraction of drilling dust.
- Best work and health safety; when using an M-class vacuum cleaner, it considerably reduces the burden on the respiratory tract caused by tiny dust particles.
- Can be used with all common hammer drills and commercial M-Class construction vacuum cleaners.
- Cost and time savings; where there is no dirt, there is no need for annoying and prolonged cleaning.
- Recommended and sponsored by BG Bau (link for further information).