Injection System VM-EA THE ECONOMIC INJECTION SYSTEM FOR FASTENING IN NON-CRACKED CONCRETE, AERATED CONCRETE, SOLID AND PERFORATED BRICK BASE MATERIALS
The MKT Injection System VM-EA is a low-cost injection system for fastening in non-cracked concrete and brickwork. It consists of a styrene-free epoxy acrylate injection adhesive and the MKT anchor rods VMU-A, V-A or a standard threaded rod with acceptance test certificate 3.1 (for example MKT VM-A). For fastening in perforated stone a large selection of perfo sleeves is available. The perfo sleeve VM-SH 16 x 130/330 can be trimmed to enable spanning of insulation systems.
- Inexpensive injection system for various applications in non-cracked concrete as well as aerated concrete, solid and perforated brick masonry
- Approved for installation in wet concrete and in water-filled holes, as well as in dry and wet aerated concrete, solid and perforated brick masonry
- Versatile due to the wide range of metric MKT anchor rods (VMU-A, V-A) or by the use of standard threaded rods with inspection test certificate 3.1 (for example MKT VM-A).
- Variable anchoring depths in concrete and a large selection of perfo sleeves allow flexible adaptation to each installation situation
- Trimmable perfo sleeve VM-SH 16 x 130/330 for spanning insulation systems and other soft surfaces
- Base material temperature during processing -5 ° C to + 40 ° C
- Ambient temperature after complete curing -40 ° C to + 80 ° C
- Opened cartridges can continue to be used with a new static mixer
Fastenings in non-cracked concrete:
Baseplates, supports, wall brackets, fastening joint tapes. Canopies, door and window frames, facade substructures, battens, gates, etc.
Fastening in brickwork:
With the perfo sleeve VM-SH 16 x 130/330, fastenings in perforated stone through insulation boards are possible.